X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BK
    started a topic New Moderation Area

New Moderation Area

This Group has replaced the forum, which will be deactivated but not deleted.

Everything is set to Private to just invited Moderators, but assume nothing until we know for sur.

• BK
    replied
    Yip, that be me. My all time favorite book.

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied

OK.. Cleared cookies an cache.... That seemed to do it..My throwdown can no longer see this Group

BK.. Ar you John Galt?? LOL.. Saw a new member with that name... I had to read that book in High School 1972...while over seas in the Mediterranean...while studying the 4 R's

Atlas Shrugged..... So... Who is John Galt?... Frickin question was asked a gazillion times in that 1000 page paperback..

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    So..Changed and went back to BoFa.. Was still able to see this group..but couldn't post...Havent checked as a guest..

BoFa has no Mod/Admin permissions....I just checked that..

Gonna clear my cookies and stuff and see if that could be why I still see it..

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    OK.. So what I did was go back to the throwdown...searched the groups I joined with the throw down and everything came up....I could access this group and read everything under the throwdown...BUT couldn't type anything...So....

If a guest..or throwdown snuck in to eyeball what this room was about before the security...They can still get in and read..

I am gonna switch back to throwdown to see if I can read this post...

I would wipe this out...start a new one with new invites..

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    Yeah..that did it... Good job Forrest... Will be looking around to see if everything else is working...I think that could have been the last though...

The restore works great also... I typed something..it auto saved...then I clicked on a different link in here...then went back...

It asked if I wanted to restore the previous typing... Couldn't get that to work on the last version

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    Fixed

Everyone should now be able to change Styles now

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    OK let me create a throwdown Registered User and see if I can't figure out. Might be a User Permission issue. There are twice the settings and a whole different angle at everything

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    I changed it..BUT...had to log into Admin CP and go that route on the right side ....could have just clicked the edit tab under my screen name....then down to the Browsing Options and then Style..

Thats the only place I can see to change

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    Originally posted by BK View Post
    Change skin is all of the way at the button left corner.

I must have some other viewing style on somewhere.. I have nothing in any corner

Does anyone else have a skin change button or not??

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    Change skin is all of the way at the button left corner.

Cluck the MoparStyle News tab for ab article on Skins.

Finally, let's wait another couple weeks on anything super sensitive about any specific member, until we're 100% convinced. Less sensitive, and unrelated to a Registered Member ok, and makes for good testing.

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    Went back and checked with BoFa.... which is.. I likes BoFa them titties...lol

Seems all is good now.. Nothing about Mod showed up and I couldn't log into any restricted areas. And posting as a guest is whacked as well so...all seems ok..

Cant find the change skin tab for some reason...or maybe it's not up an working yet.. No biggie though..

Also.. I just flagged this/my post to see what happens..

Leave a comment:

• Unfettered
    replied
    OK...I have no throwdown.

It does say by invite only though .....

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    Ok, I see where I went wrong.

Try that again

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    So..No Bizness talk till fixed... I think that is in the Channel Management section in the ACP...View Permissions..this Mod Group is all the way at the bottom of the pull down and users has a tab as well
    Last edited by ~~Mutt~~; 09-14-2016, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Visitor

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X