Whatchadointoday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks . Right now my other truck's at the shop getting rear brakes put on it . I knew they were bad when the father in law changed the shoes out way,,,,,,,back when. Then having a hack shop work on it definitely got me looking at the independent shops a little closer .
    All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

I just spent $700 on getting the front axle done on the Colorado before it got hit. It has a funny front end setup that basically requires the whole hub assembly to be removed to get at the front discs. I guess that after 10 years and 150,000 on the originals, that's really not bad. The rears are still within spec and were only cleaned and adjusted.
      "You're only as old as the women you feel."
      -Groucho Marx
      Moparless for now

Comment

Heading back home to KS after a great weekend at the races in Houston !! First time to the Houston area, it was alot of fun !!!
        The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Texas is in my opinion an interesting state . Family in Rockdale and another place near Tyler.

Comment

Hope you made it back safely.

I spent a week there for business about 10 years ago already....

Loved the area, but was disappointed to the Houston space center. While it is all US space stuff and the tour of the control center was fun, the rest was underwhelming after having been to the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson. Lots more about the history of rocketry and space exploration by all world powers.
            "You're only as old as the women you feel."
            -Groucho Marx
            Moparless for now

Comment

Hell I did , unfortunately had to go to the brother in law's funeral. On the way down seen enough auto casualties, meaning cars that were injured that anything else .

Comment

If you are ever down in the Houston area, go check out the Hemi
                Hideout. Awesome display, and super nice people !Cars, trucks,,and incredible neon signs.
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Visitor

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X