Whatchadointoday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the state return back yesterday, already applied to the loan on the new to us car we bought in December. Waiting on the Federal return.

Kind of back in the Mopar family, my son bought a used 2019 Jeep Cherokee over the weekend, so we have a Mopar back in the garage for the first time in nearly 10 years. I think he did OK with it, based on building the same vehicle again, he got it a 27% off of MSRP with 8500 miles on the odometer.
    "You're only as old as the women you feel."
    -Groucho Marx
    Moparless for now

Comment

Originally posted by Unfettered View Post
      Got the state return back yesterday, already applied to the loan on the new to us car we bought in December. Waiting on the Federal return.

Kind of back in the Mopar family, my son bought a used 2019 Jeep Cherokee over the weekend, so we have a Mopar back in the garage for the first time in nearly 10 years. I think he did OK with it, based on building the same vehicle again, he got it a 27% off of MSRP with 8500 miles on the odometer.
      Hope your son the best of luck with his new purchase. Personally. I don't think I'd buy another 1. Master cylinder went out. Grandson tried to help out and goes to the junkyard for parts. Can't to this day get his thinking down , but the item he got was the brake booster . Then couldn't understand why the brakes still didn't work ( smfh) . Went back about 1 month later and got the master cylinder. Bad choice . Never buy master cylinder from a junkyard. Took to a local yocal had him put a new MC on. Brakes were horrible. Took it back , came back the same. So ! Took it a notable dealership. Came out good ! Month & 1/2 later , brakes are garbage . Took it back last night . Got the word today . They found nothing wrong. P,,,,,O,,,,,,S dealership. Taking it to 1 more guy if he can't fix it , junkyard bound.
      All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Hopefully he'll do OK. He is a low mileage user as he still has his first car with just a little over 80,000 miles (2004 Chebbie Cavalier). He bought it new right before his senior year of HS and still has it. He just said is was getting a little harder to get in and out of, especially with his nieces and nephew getting bigger and harder for them to get into as well.
        "You're only as old as the women you feel."
        -Groucho Marx
        Moparless for now

Comment

seen some dumb things on facebook, but this 1 takes the cake.

All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Visitor

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X