Where's Mutt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Mutt?

Anyone heard from Mutt lately? Know how he made out in the hurricane?
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

I was wondering too, hope hes ok.
    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Mutt and Plum Crazy left when I upgraded the site. My guess is they didn't like the new sodtware
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Im here.. Sorry for the away time.. First I was in a jury... sequestered from a lot of my normal activities for 7 months..Still can't talk about...except it was capital murder....and them my son wrecked his Ninja 10x at over 100 mph snapping both femurs in the both legs and his left arm snapping in half after having contact with a pole. Less than a mile from my house to add...and I heard all the sirens .. I had that gut feeling and hauled ass to that area and yep...he was on the ground with bones popping out...SO.... To be honest...Just lost the itch to be on pretty much anymore. Drove my truck once in ...well...sometime last year... Just been helping my boy...19 yrs old...get back to as good as normal.. He has nerve damage to his left foot and left thumb still.. but we will get that to working again... He is young...
        So Just saying hey.. Will try an jump back in the game...but don't get aggravated if ya don't see a post real quick..
        9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Trust me.. This is not the sceene you would ever want to see if it were your kid...an I know some on here have seen this type before. I spent many many nights in the chair. Well worth it though
          9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Welcome back ~~Mutt~~, don't be a stranger.

7 months sequestered on a murder case....wow. I can't imagine being sequestered a week on a trial.

Hope your son is doing better. crashing a motorcycle isn't fun for anyone, let alone watching your son go through it.

I was gone myself for a while due to layoffs and such. Just stop in once in a while.
            "You're only as old as the women you feel."
            -Groucho Marx
            Moparless for now

Comment

Good to see you're still here, but sorry for your son's accident. Certainly hope he does recover 100%! And I was also out for a few months last year with some health issues. Again, good to hear from you. Try not to be a stranger!
              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Visitor

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X