Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Parts Do You Keep in Your RV?

14202704_10206986121147229_5582543661301097987_n.jpg

I have a little tub under the bed with a spare water pump (always boondoggle and never have a water hook up); air, water, and oil filters for genset, and a spare inverter. I normally wouldn't carry a spare inverter, but my last coach had a lot of inverter problems - until I found the builder used 4ga cable instead of 00ga. This coach uses the same Marine Energy Pure Sine inverter, so I carry it since I have it. Again, I never have hookups - so I depend on an inverter.
    Attached Files
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

We were very lucky when we bought ours.. The original owner was very particular how things were done... He kept a log of everything... He also had a spare parts bin that almost looked like a stock shelf at a MH dealer... I have a spare water pump for the fresh water system.. Spare light bulbs for 12 v and 120 v... Spare latches for the cabinets. If I need anything I can look long enough and I most probably will have it.. But, sometimes it takes me longer to find it that to go get another from the hardware or other store....
    Mack Reeves
    FS/C 2377
    2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

I absolutely bring a spare generator. I have a portable Honda 2000 portable generator/inverter that I bring for emergencies. It is my main generator for the gooseneck race trailer, and part of our prepper (see prepper Group) plan. I'm not focussed on spare bulbs and latches. More concerned about stuff I can't live without 1200 miles from home, at a track for a week. Need water for showers and shitting. Need power to charge cars, my CPAP and night, and refrigeration. Need tools. Those are the major issues to me. The little stuf can wait until I get home.

Always leave with a full tank of DEF, plus three 2.5 gallon cartons for the trip back.
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Visitor

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X