Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Time Member who have been MIA - Check In!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I built an A990-inspired 65 hemi Belvedere 1 to keep the 71 Cuda company.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	260737
    Don't go away mad, just go away.

Comment

Nice looking car!
      The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
      ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I was here in the early 2000s, but am back. Driving Brand X now, but still love and appreciate classic era Chrysler products. Still somewhat connected to the community, but all I will say in open forum is I have relations in Lynchburg, VA now.

Comment

I'm still alive. Just rarely get on the computer anymore.
          Shawn
          72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
          89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

I was MIA so long (since about 2007 or so) that I'm pretty sure my profile got wasted. It was something like the one I just signed up as or maybe MadTexan1970 or something very similar.

Life hit me like a Peterbilt running 75 to the tune of my job in Vienna, Austria being closed, married and soon after divorced (but only after ex bankrupted me of course).

Had 2 70 Super Bee projects in very early parts gathering stages, the one was an FJ5 factory C stripe car and the other was an FC7 Ramcharger system car. Both were super rusty and needed a lot of TLC.

Comment

Originally posted by 19MT70 View Post
              I was MIA so long (since about 2007 or so) that I'm pretty sure my profile got wasted. It was something like the one I just signed up as or maybe MadTexan1970 or something very similar.

Life hit me like a Peterbilt running 75 to the tune of my job in Vienna, Austria being closed, married and soon after divorced (but only after ex bankrupted me of course).

Had 2 70 Super Bee projects in very early parts gathering stages, the one was an FJ5 factory C stripe car and the other was an FC7 Ramcharger system car. Both were super rusty and needed a lot of TLC.
              don't b3 a stranger
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Like others, getting older, don't visit the computer much any more. Don't do much of anything anymore

Comment

Originally posted by moparjack View Post
                  Like others, getting older, don't visit the computer much any more. Don't do much of anything anymore
                  You still have the Desoto?
                  Did you and your adopted daughter ever patch things up?

Comment

Long back on from a very lengthy hiatus. Was on here back in the very early 2000s. But it shows me as having joined in 2008. Oh well. I still have my 75 Duster. Still dreaming of taking it to the One Lap of America. But in the mean time. I built an 80 Firebird with an LS swap, but sold it and another project to buy a new 2014 Z/28. After a decade of building it just made sense to have something new. Currently working on my 72 F100, which I had back in the day. Which I'll be working on today.
                    sadly, not sure how well this site is doing. It used to be the go to spot for info and what not. I wonder if I posted my Duster build, (getting an LS) if anyone might care?
                    75_OLOA_Duster
                    75 Duster,72 F100 Custom,79 Camaro,01 Civic, 11 Pilot

Comment

Yup, Facebook is killing boards everywhere

Comment

Yea, I'm still around.

Comment

still kicking

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

I'm back. Sold the Diplomat and the Crown Vic that replaced the Diplomat now has 400k and I'm thinking a early 2000s Ram 1500 4x with a 318 is in the future. Other Mopar content- Bill at Mopar Mecca is now my father in law and has been for 12 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X