Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Time Member who have been MIA - Check In!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I built an A990-inspired 65 hemi Belvedere 1 to keep the 71 Cuda company.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	260737
    Don't go away mad, just go away.

Comment

Nice looking car!
      The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
      ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I was here in the early 2000s, but am back. Driving Brand X now, but still love and appreciate classic era Chrysler products. Still somewhat connected to the community, but all I will say in open forum is I have relations in Lynchburg, VA now.

Comment

I'm still alive. Just rarely get on the computer anymore.
          Shawn
          72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
          89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

I was MIA so long (since about 2007 or so) that I'm pretty sure my profile got wasted. It was something like the one I just signed up as or maybe MadTexan1970 or something very similar.

Life hit me like a Peterbilt running 75 to the tune of my job in Vienna, Austria being closed, married and soon after divorced (but only after ex bankrupted me of course).

Had 2 70 Super Bee projects in very early parts gathering stages, the one was an FJ5 factory C stripe car and the other was an FC7 Ramcharger system car. Both were super rusty and needed a lot of TLC.

Comment

Originally posted by 19MT70 View Post
              I was MIA so long (since about 2007 or so) that I'm pretty sure my profile got wasted. It was something like the one I just signed up as or maybe MadTexan1970 or something very similar.

Life hit me like a Peterbilt running 75 to the tune of my job in Vienna, Austria being closed, married and soon after divorced (but only after ex bankrupted me of course).

Had 2 70 Super Bee projects in very early parts gathering stages, the one was an FJ5 factory C stripe car and the other was an FC7 Ramcharger system car. Both were super rusty and needed a lot of TLC.
              don't b3 a stranger
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
              X