Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Time Member who have been MIA - Check In!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time Member who have been MIA - Check In!

If you've been a MoparStyle member for years, but have been MIA, check in on this discussion and let us know that you're still alive and kiking.
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Still alive, Don't kick so well anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kdalters View Post
      Still alive, Don't kick so well anymore.
      Well there's a blast from the past.

Weren't you living in North Texas?
      My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

I'm back.
        Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge View Post
          I'm back.
          OK stay back!

Comment

Welcome back y'all!!

Comment

I'm still alive, just been busy doing small engine repair & dealing with stuff.

Comment

Sorry I have been MIA. Health issues

Comment

Well y'all need to keep us in mind for a quick visit when you fire up the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by moparman18064 View Post
                    Sorry I have been MIA. Health issues
                    Hope your health issues have been improving.

Comment

Sorry......been MIA off and on for a while......both due to computer problems and dial-up access problems. I've been trying to figure out how to post to the Director/Lifer post elswhere here on the forum, but can find NO WAY to do so..........can anyone help?????

Comment

Originally posted by R-body_mopar View Post
                        Sorry......been MIA off and on for a while......both due to computer problems and dial-up access problems. I've been trying to figure out how to post to the Director/Lifer post elswhere here on the forum, but can find NO WAY to do so..........can anyone help?????
                        not sure I understand what you want to do

Comment

Where's Mutt? I haven't seen him for a long time??
                          The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

He and Plum Crazy and Cranky disappeared when I changed the format and put Tavern in Off Topic

I assume they didn't agree with that

Comment

Working...
                            X