Sold Off My Viper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Off My Viper

Got rid of it today. I have been trying to sell it for months, went out to the garage this week and it had a flat tire. Tried to start it and the battery was dead, wouldn't take a charge, got all that taken care of and the A/C wouldn't cool.

Took it up to a place called Viper Exchange in Tomball Texas to put it on consignment and wound up just selling it to them outright. Sad to see it go, but I just never used it liked I hoped. In the 7 years I owned it, I put less than 3000 miles on it.......

Seriously thinking of getting a Hellcat.
    His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

black on black on black manual..2016... Should be in ..november.. Last I heard..nobody has put anything down on it...but that might be because I might be the only one ..besides the world now..LOL.. that knows.. pm me if you want the contact info..
    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Yup I like the Hellcat idea.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Charger or challenger ...wait is the 6 speed hellcat available in the charger ? i never thought about that before.
        2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Challenger....... Would need to be an auto.
          His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
          2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I bought my GTS new in 1999 and still never broke 4000 miles on it. I took the battery out and put it in a car capsule bubble.
            Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
            Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
            Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Attached Files
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
                I bought my GTS new in 1999 and still never broke 4000 miles on it. I took the battery out and put it in a car capsule bubble.
                Hope you drained the fuel.
                In my opinion Cars just don't do well in storage, They do better in a climate controlled building, but mechanical things sitting up just go bad. That's really where I was with mine. I wasn't using it and it was just going bad. I am tired of having all this shit sitting around that I am not using. If yours isn't in a climate controlled building, I would at least seal the building the best you can and get a dehumidifier for it. You can buy ones that keep it at or below a specific humidity level, Will help keep the mildew down. I have went out to my building some days and there would be dew sitting on the cars.. ruined some chrome finishes on some underhood parts.
                2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Working...
                X