my viper is gone from NJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my viper is gone from NJ

the guy picked it up friday. it went to a very good home just north of dallas. if ya'll see a silver GTS running around, dont mess with it but tell the guy (phil) i said hello. hes a really good guy.

from one street racing phil to the next phil. its a perfect ending for me.

Last time i see the car. - YouTube
    Who's your daddy ?

whatcha gonna get?

Comment

gonna lay low till winter maybe...

been wanting a DLM TT gallardo or maybe even a GTR but i do have my eye on the new SRT GTS. saw it at the Y auto show today and fell in love with it
      Who's your daddy ?

Comment

could fit alot of bellies in this:
        Dodge : Charger Dodge : Charger | eBay

Comment

true but imagine the quality of poon i can get in this...although i want black or blue

Doug Levin Motorsports / DLM Turbo Gallardo - YouTube
          Who's your daddy ?

Comment

okay your win...but if you start talking like the guys on Top Gear we're no longer friends.....lol

Comment

lol, deal !
              Who's your daddy ?

Comment

now you can get that chebby volt you have been looking at. LOL!
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

yup, cant wait...LOL
                  Who's your daddy ?

Comment

where's my bottles?

Truthfully, if it makes you happy, it makes me happy. Quite possibly the ONLY car in the last 20 years that has made me go "whoa...Whoa.... WHOA" and take me by surprise. I know full well what a Viper is capable of as I've seen more track time than I care to remember in them. Even for a Viper, it's VERY unassuming.

Comment

Who dat chasin me down....in a silver vette..LOL

9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

dang Jersey cowboys. Heck of a lot better than Illinois Nazi's tho, I tell ya that much.

If the Viper is truly gone, is this the part where I can say I farted on your seat now? Ok, just checkin'. We cool, right?

Comment

Well, Hate to see it go, but like Non said, if yer happy I'm happy. I am thinking about a Ferd GT Myself. Seem to hold their value pretty well.

His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                          2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Originally posted by plumcrazy
                            the guy picked it up friday. it went to a very good home just north of dallas. if ya'll see a silver GTS running around, dont mess with it but tell the guy (phil) i said hello. hes a really good guy.

from one street racing phil to the next phil. its a perfect ending for me.

Last time i see the car. - YouTube
                            Whatever you have done to the car, it sounds so amazing. I'm sure it performs as good as it looks and sounds. I'm sure you wouldn't let that car go to someone who didn't love it.
                            2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
                            Far from stock

Comment

Well I'm not gonna lay down like the rest of these pussies and tell you its ok....its bullcrap.................ok .ok I'm just butthurt that I'll never get a ride........:ROFLMAO:
                              Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Working...
                              X