Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, My Viper Won Second Place at AutoRama..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, My Viper Won Second Place at AutoRama..

......In the class it was in. Lost out to a freakin Corvette. What a slap in the face (lol). It was a lot of work but I would do it again....
    Pictures for the memories....

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Cool beans!! What class was it in?

Comment

way to go !!!
      Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Good job!
        Shawn
        72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
        89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

I saw it there Saturday -- but you were no where in site. The car looks good.

The Autorama has really gone down the tubes (not Viper related lol ). After a 20+ year run, I've boycotted for the last three years because it was really sucking. I'm really there more for the swap meet and the car auction than the show -- as I've seen most of those cars many, many times. The sow was so much better at the Astro Hall and Astro Arena than at the convention center. The auction was 1 day instead of three --- and maybe 100 shitty cars instead of 500 mostly nice cars.

I guess you can never go back.
          Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
          Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
          Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Congrats! Nice looking car and well deserved.
            The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
            ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I don't know what class I was in, Domestic Sports I am pretty sure. I was up there Saturday from 9-noon or so. I had to leave as my Dad got put in the hospital out in Baytown. He was in an car wreck, but wasn't wearing his seatbelt. At 77, slamming your chest into the steering wheel isn't a good thing. He has a broke collarbone and crushed two ribs. He should make it, but his health isn't too good to begin with so they got him in an immediate care unit.

The swap meet sucked. I watched a couple of cars at the auction and it didn't look good. Later my buddy told me they were giving cars away at ridiculously low prices, I didn't see it, so??

Did see Troy up there with the Daytona.

My Bel Air got second also, beat out by a 54 Bel Air.

Arghhhh.... snuck a GM in there on ya..
              His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
              2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Congrats!

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Hope your Dad gets out of the hospital soon.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Forgot about you having that. Congrats on that one too! And you need to get your dad out of Baytown if he's still there! Think Bayshore Hospital in Pasadena and then lump Baytown into the same boat. SUCKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                    Forgot about you having that. Congrats on that one too! And you need to get your dad out of Baytown if he's still there! Think Bayshore Hospital in Pasadena and then lump Baytown into the same boat. SUCKS!!
                    ? He is at San Jacinto Methodist. I don't know anything about it, he has constant 24 hr. care with his own nurse. If he was a younger man and/or better shape he would be out of there already. But his health wasn't that great to begin with.
                    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I've broken both collarbones -- and they're painful because of the weight of the arm. I thought I was the last to start wearing my seatbelt -- and few years ago. I still don't in the big truck -- most of the time. I wish him the best.

While some of the cars were going stupid low -- they weren't collectible. Things like a flogged 280ZX, Lincoln Mark VII, beatup old hunting Jeepster, etc...

I saw the Daytona -- but not Troy.
                      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Congrats! Car looks great.

Comment

I didn't know you had the '57 - gorgeous car!

Hope everything goes well with your dad. It's tough at that age to heal, just takes time.
                          The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                          ~Ted Nugent

Comment

CONGRATS and good luck to your dad Duh ugg
                            www.diamondbackengines.com Yes we're still open

Comment

Trannyman, very nice cars :clapping:

BK I find it very difficult to read your posts as I am distracted to the left of the screen. Thanks :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Working...
                              X