Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Cars and LSD

Plymouth | eBay
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Thats what happens when your girlfriend says she will help.
    2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

LSD doesn't do that....

Comment

One of you guys should buy it, paint "Gay Boy" on the sides, and drive it around the little Texas towns in the boondocks. Could be an exciting experience.
        The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
        ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I nominate you drive it all around the deep bayou country causin I admire you cuz you ain't afeared of nuttin!:clapping:
          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Yeah Oh Damn....go fer it!!

Comment

Not this old white boy! I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm not the dullest, either.
              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

"You can be sure that this is the only car like this in the world, and driving it is an experience that is priceless."

Oh Hell yeah!!

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax

Comment

Oh boy, that is somethin' else. Poor Savoy!

C.
                  My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Working...
                  X