Here is is..1924 Dodge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is is..1924 Dodge

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

A fellow I have known for years sent me these 2 pictures. I was a friend of his son, who passed away. Actually, his daughter did, he's not computer savy.

1924 Dodge.
    He also had a 1920s HarleyDavison, years ago.

I wonder if a big block would fit under that hood?

Seriously, a really nice old example of an early Mopar. I looks to be pretty much original too?

Comment

I like it....how much is he wanting for it?

Comment

Nice old car. Cool wheels.

Comment

I like it....how much is he wanting for it?
          Don't know, but I sent his daughter an e-mail. Upstate N.Y.

Comment

Shoot, I was just up there. Could have taken a good look at it. Do you know where it is up there?

Comment

Originally posted by QUADRATIC View Post
              Don't know, but I sent his daughter an e-mail. Upstate N.Y.

If it is anywhere near me, I would be glad to go look at it and give an assesment, if anyone here is interested.

It looks like a nice car, and in pretty good condition.

Comment

Sprakers, N.Y. about 45 miles from Albany.

Comment

Had been thinking of getting myself a 24 Dodge for classic racing after seeing this little ripper.

1924 DODGE RACER 116794 116793 Cars For Sale in SA - CarPoint Australia
                  Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%20 1252%201282%204294742965%204294966398&silo=1011

Comment

Yes actually it should, I have some pics of a 25 with 440 in it, and my 1915 DB roadster has a 360 in it now. (how do you upload pics to the forum from desktop?

Comment

Two ways to upload pics...one is to use a photo hosting site like photobucket.com or use the attachment feature here....but to be able to use the attachment feature here, you have to have the premium membership which is cheap enough. If you like the site and it helps you out, help out with the upkeep of the site.

Comment

You can upload pics on imageshack without an account. (last I knew) It's as simple as going to the .com site, clicking browse on upload, finding the file on your computer, and hitting upload. Then follow the directions on share to get the link.
                        '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

My Uncle restored an old "Dodge Brothers" Doctor's coupe a few years ago- mid 20's (1925 ?) car

yours truly at the wheel

ck out those wooden spoke wheels !
                          Last edited by RAM MAN; 02-25-2012, 09:08 PM.
                          "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

Working...
                          X