Like to get some gauges for my Plymouth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like to get some gauges for my Plymouth

Hi, I have a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, it has a 440 in it and the only gauges that work are the fuel and alt gauge, what i would like to do is get some gauges built into the dash inlcuding new speedo and all the others plus a tach, any ideas as to where i can get this done, i am in Ontario Canada so if anyone has any ideas please let me know, thanks.

Welcome to here!

You might try Redline Gauges - google them, but they are probably a little on the expensive side.
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Might be a bit tricky to mount them into the existing dash of your car. I'm not sure on your 64' but my 62 dash has a lot of circuitry and junk behind it that makes mounting aftermarket gages in it a bit difficult. What I am in the process of doing is making a new dash panel out of aluminum plate and then drilling for the gages. On mine I am pretty sure I can get 6 gages plus a speedometer and a few switches on the plate. If i were further along I'd send you a picture but just starting it now.

Comment

Working...
      X