Here is my 50 Plymouth & 51 Fargo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my 50 Plymouth & 51 Fargo

I have owned the 50 plymouth since I was 18 and did all the work myself. saved this car from the crushers
    this is a before pic

and a After pic

here is my 51 Fargo Before

and After

Nice!
    Shawn
    72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
    89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

That was a nice resto on the Plymouth, did you do that yourself and what's in that for a motor. The Fargo looks good as well. Where did you score the visor for the Fargo?
          1975 Charger SE E68 323
          1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
          1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
          1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
            That was a nice resto on the Plymouth, did you do that yourself and what's in that for a motor. The Fargo looks good as well. Where did you score the visor for the Fargo?
            I did the plymouth all my self and it is running a hot rodded 318 with a A833 4 speed . The Fargo is running a 360 (E58) with 727 trans and B Body 8 3/4 sure grip . the truck is for sale

Comment

THANK YOU for using a MoPar engine. That Plymouth is kooler than a Penguin butt.

Any clue what a 54 Plymouth Belvedere, 2dr hardtop, all original will bring. Car can be able to run and drive in less than a days labor and a battery. It is in great condition and an older man here needs to sell. I can't afford at any price, just trying to help him sell.

Jack

Comment

both very nice.......
                340 Swinger

Comment

What are you getting on the Fargo? Any other pictures you can post up?

Comment

Obie wan, you did well.
                    Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                    "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                    I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Working...
                    X