1968 383HP all new matching numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 383HP all new matching numbers

I have a numbers matching 383HP 1968 dodge completely rebuilt ,water pump,fuel pump, distr, motor mounts,new rockers ,pushrods ,melling oil pump, Clevitie bearings,hastings rings,keith black pistons,fel pro gaskets. will deliver within 500 miles of 62896 West Frankfort IL with deposit paid of $100.00 and will stannd behind my rebuild for 30 days ,,,, 618-513-0401

Put it in the classifieds and add a price.
    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Originally posted by 270SE View Post
      Put it in the classifieds and add a price.

If you just joined here to post a "for sale ad".....read the friggin' rules, and post in the FREE classifieds!

Comment

I'd like to know how it is numbers matching if it doesn't come with a car?
        Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge View Post
          I'd like to know how it is numbers matching if it doesn't come with a car?

Good point, Wedge! Just what does it match?? Or is he just talking about numbers on block, heads, intake, distributor, carb, starter, etc?? If the numbers and dates on the fuel pump, water pump and other accessories all match..........then they all need to be replaced due to age!

Comment

Working...
          X