Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

production # for 64 plymouth 426 auto & 64 dodge 383 4sp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• production # for 64 plymouth 426 auto & 64 dodge 383 4sp.

just wondering[ seems like i've been doing that alot lately] what these # are. in 71 my big brother brought home a 64 dodge 2 door hardtop. it had a 383 4sp . it was black with chrome wheels and jacked up in the back just enough to look good. fresh out of the army and spoilin for a race. he was wanting to run my 64 plymouth 426 push button auto. i told him no not unless he could outrun my buddys 69 383 4sp superbee. for some reason this 383 superbee was unusualy fast. well my brother put it on him and came back to the starting line. i then had to tell him dad made me sell my car because of speeding tickets. 2 days befor he got home. a couple of years passed i got maried and moved to anouther state. one day my brother stopped by and said hed burned up the clutch on the old dodge. it was mine if i would go get it. i called dad and told him i wanted the car. well i was to late. hed hauled it to the dump and watched a dozer run over it. first and last time i ever swore at him. i think about those cars alot. and i still think about kickin dads ass alot. just wonderin about the numbers. redwillis mopar till i die

Whoops! Another thread about a car after 1955! Am I getting this wrong somehow? If I am... just shoot me down... I'll deserve it!
    David

Comment

Originally posted by vintageracer View Post
      Whoops! Another thread about a car after 1955! Am I getting this wrong somehow? If I am... just shoot me down... I'll deserve it!
      David
      Loose interpretations most people understand.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Working...
      X