X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my projects

I thought I would post some pics of my latest projects
    my main project is a 41 dodge PU that I put a 41 willys nose on
    and it will be my race truck, (link below to the build)
    plans to run a 440 for now and a 493 stroker later.
    and I am building a 35 dodge COE that will be a car hauler(440 powered)
    and I am also building a 1934 dodge roadster PU

Link to my pics
    future projects and race truck project:
    moparron440's photos and albums on webshots

race truck:

35 COE:

roadster PU:
    [image]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1724/newgifry6.gif[/image]

Have always like seeing your work.....I also like the unbeaten path you take.

Comment

I love that 41 with the Willys nose on it. I'd love to build something like that one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by dusterman70 View Post
        I love that 41 with the Willys nose on it. I'd love to build something like that one of these days.

Thanks, think of it as a willys with some interior room

Comment

I really miss your posts and projects Ron Welcome back.................That Dodge is almost unrecognizable with the chop and willy nose Great Idea
          Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Those are all really nice. Like the '35 COE a lot.
            '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

cool projects:clapping: i like your style. my buddy is building a truck out of a 29 stude using the cowl and rear doors. once im done with my fargo i want to do a little more oddball build. the front end looks really good on that 41. its a glass front clip?

Comment

ronnysplymouth, thanks it's good to be back...

270SE, dodge never made a COE in 35 so I thought I would

cahrin, Yes the frontend is fiberglass, I had to trim about 6" off it to fit it to the dodge cab and I had to make the body line line up, the willys goes in below the body line and the dodge goes out.

now I am thinking about putting a straight axel under it and do it like a 60's style gasser, Ron...

something like this one
                Last edited by Mopar Ron; 10-24-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar Ron View Post
                  270SE, dodge never made a COE in 35 so I thought I would
                  Don't know anything about that and didn't mean anything 'bout it. I noticed it wasn't at-present COE and wasn't sure if it was being converted from or to or if that's the way it was. Cool build idea.
                  '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

What cab are you using on the RPU? Grille shell looks similar to a 33 plymouth
                    Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Originally posted by ronnysplymouth View Post
                      What cab are you using on the RPU? Grille shell looks similar to a 33 plymouth

The roadster PU started as a 33-34 dodge PU that I cut the roof off of and added 6" to it behind the doors for more interior room.
                      the grill shell is a 33-35 dodge truck (33 dodge car) and it has 33 Plymouth fiberglass fenders

Comment

Cool stuff. Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                        X