Put my 62' Savoy Up for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put my 62' Savoy Up for Sale

Well guys, finally decided to part ways with my Savoy. Just gitt'en a bit tired of it and want to move on - before I stick even more money into it
    This car is really slick and draws attention everywhere it goes. As most of you know I've not put it on the track in a couple of years now, instead spending gobs of money to make it purdy. It is street licensed and driven - albeit a bit of a handful to drive around town, and the gas mileage sucks!!! She'll still run in the 10s if you want to race it. I'm going to move in a more "docile" direction after this one. This car has been fun and will certainly get your blood flowing but I think I want to get into a nice street cruiser. This car took best B Modified at the Farmington NC Mopar show earlier this year and was Car of the Month in January of this year on the 62-65 Mopar website. Picked up a few other trophies at local shows over the summer too. As with everyone who goes down this road I've got far more into this thing than I can hope to recover but that's how the hobby goes I guess. If you have a questions or want to see more pictures or anything drop me a line.

http://www.moparstyle.com/classified...p?product=1258

That car is a beauty 4 doors and all. I wish I could afford it.

Comment

Love your car, its very nice! Kind of surprised you are selling it but i know how it goes.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Believe me, it's been tearing at me. The only one not telling me to hold on to it is my wife..... If I had unlimited funds (or even a couple hundred G spare ) I would hold on to it and just go after the next one. Current situation is sort of dictating that I need to get rid of this before the next project starts... so we'll see what happens.

Comment

What are you wanting for your next project? I went through a phase where my wife didn't like any of my cars, bikes or friends....and that's one of the many reasons she became an X!

Comment

Not sure exactly, there's quite a range that I'd "like to have", everything from late 50s big fins to the late 60s B bodies, and even the E Bodies. I mostly want to "tone down" a bit with something a bit less radical for a drive train and maybe even power steering and good brakes ..... and A/C.
            For a show car I'm thinking of taking the proceeds from the Plymouth and using it and my 08' Charger R/T as a trade in on a new SRT Challenger and a JC Whitney catalog .....

Comment

Nice ride bud.......GOOD LUCK and hope you find a awesome deal for your next project
              340 Swinger

Comment

Working...
              X