• Rev And Quick Walk Around

http://youtu.be/QxqQywWRTHw
    2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
    Far from stock

What do you guys think?
    Far from stock

Comment

Opinions are like assholes, and mine is that sounds like a diesel at idle and a mid-70s two stroke Suzuki without muffler baffles. But it is what the owner thinks that really counts.
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
        Opinions are like assholes, and mine is that sounds like a diesel at idle and a mid-70s two stroke Suzuki without muffler baffles. But it is what the owner thinks that really counts.
        I totally agree on the idle as I thought the same exact thing.
        It's very healthy at least. Not sure what a the Suzuki sounds like.
        Far from stock

Comment

V6? You should hear my Dakota 3.9 with a straight on it If that was mine, I'd put bigger tires on it....and it sure doesn't sound like my diesel 2500 and it has a straight pipe too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
            V6? You should hear my Dakota 3.9 with a straight on it If that was mine, I'd put bigger tires on it....and it sure doesn't sound like my diesel 2500 and it has a straight pipe too.
            Yes. 3.7L
            Not planning on changing the size. These are still the stock tires it came with.
            Once I save up funds (after I save up for my dang insurance) I'll most likely throw some BFG A/T on.
            225/75/16 are on it now, and that will most likely be the size I stick with.
            Far from stock

Comment

Our Durango came with 235/75-15 because I ordered it with the flare package which comes with the 8" wheels instead of 7's. At the time, the Dakota needed tires so I bought a set of 10.50-31's which the 4x4's came stock with and I just had the computer flashed for the taller tire. They had 5k miles on them when I did the swap and the larger tire really made it look much better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                Our Durango came with 235/75-15 because I ordered it with the flare package which comes with the 8" wheels instead of 7's. At the time, the Dakota needed tires so I bought a set of 10.50-31's which the 4x4's came stock with and I just had the computer flashed for the taller tire. They had 5k miles on them when I did the swap and the larger tire really made it look much better imo.
                Bigger tires almost always look better, but they limit articulation, and kill mpgs. Maybe one day the size will be bigger, but I'm fine with this size. Heck, most people wouldn't even be able to tell I have a lift, but little do they know I've got one of the best around.
                Thanks for the replies guys, I'm sure I'll be posting here again in the near future about SOMETHING.
                Far from stock

Comment

Working...
                X