Exhaust Removal Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Removal Question

Hey, everyone. Obviously lately I've been doing a lot of research about my exhaust lately to make sure I was getting the right one. My Gibson exhaust system will be arriving in a day or two. My question is will I be able to remove my stock one without heat and/or saw? There's only one bolt, and a few hangers. Thanks.
    2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
    Far from stock

Only one way to find out! I was able to pull out mine without cutting stuff. I put a straight pipe system in my 95 Dakota after it had 30K miles and it came apart fairly easily.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
      Only one way to find out! I was able to pull out mine without cutting stuff. I put a straight pipe system in my 95 Dakota after it had 30K miles and it came apart fairly easily.....
      I'm hoping it's not too snug and I don't have to pry at it. She only has 34K on her. Can't wait to hear her new voice.
      2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
      Far from stock

Comment

I saw it

I saw it on an episode of shadetree mechanic on a monte carlo they were doing. they converted to a TRUE dual system with convertors on both sides and they were told that modifying in front of the catalytic convertors was not allowed, even tho air quality WOULD be improved by thier "modifications".

I don't care, I use etremely high hydro carbons fuel every day. Racing or not, I have to to be able to produce food for human consumption in OUR COUNTRY regardless of USDA REGS!

I might be only one to fight for the cause, but I'd rather feed US citizens before we ship all kinds of money overseas to feed some little kid for a month at 30 cents a day! I can think of probably a hundred or more kids, here in America, that would benefit my 30 cents a day even more! KEEP OUR MONEY AMERICAN AND IN AMERICA!

WHY ARE WE ASKED TO SEND MONEY TO ELSEWHERE OFTEN PLACES IN THE WORLD WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF? TO SUPPORT THIER CHILDRED? tO wELFARE COLLECTORS THAT JUST KEEP HAVING MORE KIDS TO GET A BIGGER MONTHLY CHECK?

I Campaign that every racer, from the street level to pro level, that any racer that has no documentable type of any "AID" of any sort , be not allowed to compete. That anyone on any kind of government dole, be EXCLUDED from ANY sanctioned drag racing at any level, that may or may not provide undocumentable winnings.

If ya couldn't support it, you shoulda kept it in your pants. If ya got enuf to race it, ya better calm it down, spend the race money on the kids (if ya win any) and
        avoid another pregnncy that ALL OF US have to pay for. Take that as a sacrificial creed. If not. you may be asked to appear for a training session of how to do a circum or a vasectomy, or a complertele sterilization.

DAMN! I need to be president.
        If the ruling body cannot accept this, look for a big loss of competitors in your disctrict, your racers feel as I do. I'm open for comments.
        Last edited by hemisatellite; 04-03-2012, 10:28 PM.
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by Gageraid View Post
          I'm hoping it's not too snug and I don't have to pry at it. She only has 34K on her. Can't wait to hear her new voice.
          Generally what happens is the clamps are installed pretty tightly and it crimps the pipe together. It may be a bit loose when you take the clamp off but the pipe still won't come apart because of the crimps. Mine fought me but I won without cutting....and are you a ok Curt?

Comment

Working...
          X