Chrysler 300 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrysler 300 ?

Is a 07 Chrysler 300 with a v6 and 35,000 miles worth 13K ??? Its super clean but i am not sure if thats a good price or not...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Probably is a decent price, especially if it's a Limited rather than a Touring.
    The online sites show it a bit higher than $13k retail but that is in the trade in price range.
    12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

I stopped at our local Dodge garage to talk about my truck, its having some issues. Anyway we have been talking about getting a car, something big enough but good on gas. All we run now are 4 wheel drives. So i seen they had some 300s sitting in the lot. It had $17,995 on it, way too much for me. So one of the owners said how about 13K , that has me thinking some. I will look at it again either tonight or tomorrow morning sometime. I should have looked at it better but we got busy talking about other stuff. From what i did see its super clean has heated leather seats, alloy wheels. I will see what she thinks of it. Would be nice for the gas thing, but really dont want to spend any money right now..

Here is the car.
      http://www.colbychryslercenter.net/c...e6de293ffb.htm
      Last edited by hemi67s; 08-15-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: i talk to much...

Comment

RR?

don't let it get into the RR or BEER budget!!!!

PS I actually accepted a part time job today at a Cenex Gas Station / Quizno's / carry out. Gets me outta the house and away from the old lady some!:ROFLMAO:
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

13K will buy a lot of gas.
          Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Looks to be in good condition and low miles. That's quite a drop in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
              Looks to be in good condition and low miles. That's quite a drop in price.
              The dealership has 2 red ones on the lot both 07s and he said he has another one coming in on trade so he just wants it gone. Thats why he dropped the price so much, plus we are friends too, so maybe that helps. We will look at it and see if he may go a little lower. Still need to drive it and see if its what we want and can afford.

Comment

I really like my 06 Magnum Hemi. The only other site I go on is for LX cars. People there love them V6's or Hemi's. Lots of custom stuff for both and many car meets with them.
                Mine has less than 12,000 miles and spends most of it's life in the garage. V6's have lots of power. I think you would like it.
                I might be putting mine up for sale soon. I know I'll regret it if I sell her. Just gave one of my older Lincolns to my daughter so I'm down to 5 vehicles. Still too many and only 3 garage bays.
                Last edited by Bblock; 08-15-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

2 outside?

come on bud, leave the beaters outside! I do know what ya mean tho. I have 12 stalls/slots to put cars in BUT only 4 actually have cars in them right now, 2 have a corn or bean combine heads in them, garage is fulla junk and a quarrantined barn cat in it, Thunderbird, Dakota, and Ramcharger are all in, the John Deere tractor is in, Both mowers and my big Harley, and Harley for sale restore are all in. And a worthless VW fibreglass body dune buggy is in, (been here 3 years, entire car rewire project as "thier money" comes in). Bug is going out soon, store outside.
                  Remeber, when ya run outa projects, the nursing home is next.:ROFLMAO:
                  Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                  "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                  I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Its sitting in my garage right now , didnt buy it so far. I had to drop of the truck and the owner was going to give me a ride home then he asked if i just wanted to take the 300 home,,so i did. Pretty nice riding car, heard more road noise then i thought i would, but good power handles nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                      come on bud, leave the beaters outside! I do know what ya mean tho. I have 12 stalls/slots to put cars in BUT only 4 actually have cars in them right now, 2 have a corn or bean combine heads in them, garage is fulla junk and a quarrantined barn cat in it, Thunderbird, Dakota, and Ramcharger are all in, the John Deere tractor is in, Both mowers and my big Harley, and Harley for sale restore are all in. And a worthless VW fibreglass body dune buggy is in, (been here 3 years, entire car rewire project as "thier money" comes in). Bug is going out soon, store outside.
                      Remeber, when ya run outa projects, the nursing home is next.:ROFLMAO:
                      That's my problem. The nursing home is getting close. Actually getting a lot of hard work done on the old homestead and cars, including my daughters. Old shattered ankle and leg work injury is playing hell with me. Too much pain and can't find a good doctor. Guess I need to drink more and who needs to sleep.
                      Need to get the Magnum and Cordoba ready for a car show next weekend. I haven't had time to do anything with the Cordoba. Around the block once. lol When I find time to do things with them I'll probably be stuck in a corner at the old folks home.

Comment

I have no idea what that car is worth. It is sharp though!
                        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Looked at kellys blue book this morning and did some price checks. This car is certified pre-owned,,what ever that means. So the price for certified pre-owned is $18440, next is reatail, 18,090 and last is private party at $16040. So i guess he is giving me a nice buy,, but i still dont know, times are just a little tougher now then i thought they would be. Same boat as everyone else....

Comment

That's a big decision, but if things get tough or you don't like it, maybe you could make a few bucks on it or at least break even.

Comment

Well we bought it. Figure its just to good of a deal to pass up. Going to clean up the 05 Durango and it will get parked in the shop till winter, then when the weather gets crappy we will get the Durango back out and park the 300. Hopefully save on some gas money, the 05 was costing us give or take $320.00 a month in gas.

Comment

Working...
                              X