2011 T&C in our drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 T&C in our drive

We have a shiny red 2011 Town and Country in the drive.
    The 3.6 with the 6 speed is a great combination. I hope it gives us a trouble free ownership experience.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I feel a little hypocritical, but there are no other US brand alternatives for a large sliding side door vehicle.
    I won't buy Japanese or Korean.
    Fiat has done a great job with all the recent redesigns and upgrades of existing designs. They have paid 90% of what they took back to the US government which is far more than GM will ever do. (Nothing like buying stock back while the price is low)
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
    Ronald Reagan

Here are a couple of pics.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Cool, well as cool as a mini van can be, At least you didn't buy the Jap stuff
      His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
      2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I am really liking the 3.6 under the hood. It has a lot of giddyup for a minivan.
        It has the towing package, heated front and second row seats, leather, dual screen DVD, and a bunch of other stuff. I should be able to keep the kids quiet on trips.
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

I picked up a '11 T&C Limited six weeks ago. It's white gold with the same color interior as yours.

I also love that 3.6. It has far better low end torque than the 3.8, and the gas mileage is fantastic. My best, so far, is 29.8 on mostly freeway, but it gets 22-23 in town, and that's about 4 mpg better than the '08 it replaced.
          My book store: http://www.wings-press.com/

Comment

Congratulations on your new wheels Gary!
            Our '06 Grand Caravan was averaging about 18-22 with mixed driving.
            I am hoping we see similar mileage improvements.
            Ours is a Touring L.
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Congratulations to both of you on your new vans. They are nice driving, practical vehicles with a lot of good changes made as you mention.

Comment

fine looking van, i like the interior color combo.
                sigpic

My Garage

Comment

Working...
                X