Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to have an Intrepid R/T, then this happened:

Comment

I just bought a 2002 Dodge Intrepid R/T in black in October. It's my third Intrepid (yep, I'm a bit crazy lol).

I got four new wheels (same chrome ones that are already on it) to replace the originals, which are peeling pretty badly. And I need to replace the air dam up front. Original owner custom ordered it back in 2002 and I bought it with 68,000 miles on it. I absolutely love the car! Sharp, sleek, and efficient.

It joins my other two Intrepids: a silver 2000 Chrysler Intrepid former base model that has a new 3.2 engine and tons of modifications, and a steel blue 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES that I drive in the winter. Trying to keep the salt off of my silver one because it's my first car.
      http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...d/sigwith3.jpg

Comment

i nice trio of dodges. i liked how you lined them up on the curb.
        sigpic

My Garage

Comment

There is one here in my home town for sale with 78,00 KMS!

01 with sunroof and no leather(boo)

Silver he is asking $4500!

Great deal

I wonder if they are like the specials in Canada around 500 made?
          2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Originally posted by rl73 View Post
            i nice trio of dodges. i liked how you lined them up on the curb.
            thanks!
            http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...d/sigwith3.jpg

Comment

One up for grabs

I have a 2000 Intrepid r/t for 4500 custom exhaust and custom ram air intake 110,000 miles call me if interested. 719-248-3895 great looking and running car.

Comment

There's a classifieds section for free to use on this site. (might need more posts)

Why not posts some pics in this thread of the car?
                '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

How do I add pics to my post?

I am completely computer dumb. I cant figure out how to add pics to these posts. Can someone please tell me how this is done.

Comment

You can upload the pictures to a site like imageshack. You take the link to the photo on that site and post the link or [img]link[/img0] but without the 0. I think you need two more posts to do it.
                    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Lots here but they ain't dodges

There are a bunch of Intepid R/T's around here but in Canada They are all Chrysler's All Intepid's 300's and L. H.S. were only built in Ontario and because there was no Plymouth verison they made them all Chryslers going back to 93 Same as my Neon R.T. which had a totally different front end than the Dodge ver, even though it was made in the states There were no Dodge cars sold in Canada except the Viper for a couple of years so if the Dodge Interpid R./t. is rare think how Rare the Chrysler Interpid R./T/ is White Charger

Comment

They just sold the one that I almost bought about 5 years ago. Stayed local still.
                        Shawn
                        72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
                        89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Originally posted by Gjerm
                          We have had a 2001 Intrepit R/T for three years now, and have never seen another one. Is there anyway to know how many were made? Just for curiousity's sake.
                          I have one that I factory-ordered in April, 2001. It is Inferno Red and has 29K original miles. I have seen 2 other '01's just like it around the Pittsburgh area.

Comment

Working...
                          X