Window switches for 85 Lebaron?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window switches for 85 Lebaron?

Best place to find new or used but working power window switches for an 85 Lebaron? All of mine are bad!

Originally posted by cruisingram
    Best place to find new or used but working power window switches for an 85 Lebaron? All of mine are bad!

What exactly is a 1985 LeBaron??? FWD?

Got a picture of the switches? Or do you have a part number?? They probably interchange with many other models, but we need to know exactly what you are looking for.

NOS parts are probably still out there for a 1985 Mopar......

Comment

I will try to get pics- it is a FWD, yes, v6. Just picked it up, trying to get it legal- runs not too bad. I noticed the later 89ish Lebaron switches didn't look the same at all. I don't have part numbers for them. Will try to get more info!

Comment

The odds of all the window switched being bad are pretty small. More likely it's a failure of the master (driver's door) switch that affects the others.

There were also at least three LeBaron variations in 1985, all likely different setups. Convertible, sedan/wagon and GTS.
        12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

I should have all the switches for it.

PM me if you still need

Comment

Originally posted by DobaMark View Post
            The odds of all the window switched being bad are pretty small. More likely it's a failure of the master (driver's door) switch that affects the others.

There were also at least three LeBaron variations in 1985, all likely different setups. Convertible, sedan/wagon and GTS.
            Don't forget the Mark Cross version of the Lebaron vert which was a breed all it's own as well.
            Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
            "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
            I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

I am sorry I am not paying enough attention to my own thread- don't get online all that much, I am currently "off the grid" in Hawaii. I just get online at work or at my Mother's place when visiting. Will change that in the next month or so, and hope to get started working on my mopars again, along with my usual collection of motorcycles LOL

Right now, the Lebaron is not running, puzzling fuel delivery problem that I will post in another thread. Windows will get the focus again once I get it running good again!

Comment

Working...
              X