FWD Mopar Photo of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWD Mopar Photo of the day

I challenge other members to help to see that a nice photo of a FWD Mopar is posted to this thread each day
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

340 Swinger

Comment

Comment

340 Swinger

Comment

http://youtu.be/w7SO968HAEw

Comment

Brian Slowes 8 second 87 Shadow, 2.2 auto, Neon head hybrid. Runs 157 MPH through the traps

Brian Slowe's Dodge Shadow runs 8.91 @ 156.83mph 11/13/2010 - YouTube

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Rob McLellan, fastest "summer" daily driver, full interior and un lightened. Car is also a 5 speed, pump gas w/ no nitrous, 8v 2.2 not with 16v head, car is driven 100 miles to get to the track then a change to slicks and runs low 10s and drives home again. Fastest current street 8v 2.2 known.

Rob McLellan Shelby Charger 10.89_Oct3.2010.mov - YouTube

Comment

Dick's Shelby Charger. Runs 11s, street car, best sounding 4 cylinder, runs Holset turbo like Robs blue SC. 8v still not a 16v swap.

A must hear video
                Shelby Charger with 4" exhaust completed. - YouTube
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cXWQy2v5Zp8

Comment

Comment

i know that car, that dealership is only about an hour and a half from me, once a year they have a car show there and a burnout competition. that car has been there for at least 3 years, its a nice car but i think they want alot of money for it.

Comment

Comment

Remarkable

I find it remarkable that glhs076 knows about all these FWD cars faster than a super gas or maybe even a super comp car that most if not all of us have ever heard about before.

It's been a few years back, but I was in Bob Kammers shop one day and he was bragging about a 2.2 8v turbo motor they had just built and dynoed, at about 320 HP. I'll believe Bob way before Glhs076, mr. allpar, anyday of the week. BUT, like I stated, it was a few years back in Bob's shop. MANY of you, including Fugly know Bob, his history in NHRA stock racing, and the quality of his performance work, :clapping: THAT HE CAN DOCUMENT, not just talk about. Nuff said.
                        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                          I find it remarkable that glhs076 knows about all these FWD cars faster than a super gas or maybe even a super comp car that most if not all of us have ever heard about before.

It's been a few years back, but I was in Bob Kammers shop one day and he was bragging about a 2.2 8v turbo motor they had just built and dynoed, at about 320 HP. I'll believe Bob way before Glhs076, mr. allpar, anyday of the week. BUT, like I stated, it was a few years back in Bob's shop. MANY of you, including Fugly know Bob, his history in NHRA stock racing, and the quality of his performance work, :clapping: THAT HE CAN DOCUMENT, not just talk about. Nuff said.
                          what???

Comment

Comment

heh.... I actually had this same exact car. It was nice as hell, but annoying because it would "talk" to you. Not terrible, but run out of wiper fluid and it shuts off the radio to tell you what it wanted. Annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X