Clear All

1958 Plymouth Belvedere ;

All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Glory days ;

Comment

opps !
        Last edited by Shorty Thompson; 02-19-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

oops !
          Last edited by Shorty Thompson; 02-19-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

1958 Factory
            My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty Thompson View Post
              Styles ;

Those are 59s
              My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty Thompson View Post
                Check out the hood . Hood scoop maybe ?

anpther 59. There is a 59 thread

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post

anpther 59. There is a 59 thread
                  OOps !

Comment

check it out

Comment

Belgium

Comment

pair of nicely built oldies

Comment

Dodge vs. Plymouth Droptops in 58

Comment

nice lines

Comment

• Shorty Thompson
                          Shorty Thompson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No doubt , Looks good ! Great lines I mean

Car 54

Two Door 58 wagon

Comment

1958 Dodge Sweptside

Comment

Working...
                          X