• Show
Clear All

• 55 Dodge with the Girls...onecatnodog

Colorado Mammoth Cheerleader Shelby with the 1955 Dodge... onecatnodog

More of Mile Hi Prowler Girl Shelby with the 55.. onecatnodog

Comment

I need to live your life, lol.

Comment

Here is some shots of the dash out of it as it was just finished.. Dashing isn't it... Mile Hi Prowler Girl Katy Mae Pinup.. onecatnodog

Comment

katy mae
          Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Still one of the best pics I think you've taken. The obvious aside, you've got a brilliant eye for what works and symmetry.

Comment

I would love to cheer that cheerleader along! lol
              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by plumcrazy View Post
                katy mae
                Katy May but Betty Won't......

Comment

Long story about the Lip Stick Lean Over shot with the Prowler.. But I will make it short.. Sometimes things happen by accident and it was 17 degrees outside with gusts of 20 mph winds when she climbed out of the running car and touched up her lipstick in the mirror and I saw the shot and dropped to the ground with my camera and took the image.. If you look close you can see in the reflection that my red Viper was parked close by as it shows in the reflection in the Black Prowler.. That picture went nuts on line and turned up all over the place.. onecatnodog

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Katy in the Glove Box of the 1955 Dodge..

Comment

Another shot of Katy with the 55 Dodge.. Is the glass Half Full/ Half Empty.. onecatnodog

Comment

Working...
                    X