This Site Rocks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site Rocks!

It's refreshing to see so much wicked info all in one place. I'm currently trying to get my 78 xe on the road and i have found so much useful info here already.
    Can anyone recommend a good front and rear anti-sway bar setup? I'm looking for a nice handling ride and i've already replaced my subframe isolator bushings with a solid setup.

welcome
    Poorwhite boy

Comment

Welcome to the site!! Not sure about the sway bars but the stock stuff seemed to work pretty well. I remember the first time I drove a new Magnum, it had the suspension upgrade and I thought it did pretty good but then again, I was used to cars without them lol. Also, I'm kinda surprised Magnum GT didn't respond to that question because he knows these cars really really well....
      Last edited by Cranky; 01-28-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Phoenix, AZ

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Lurch, welcome to Style . . . from the boonies in Ontario.
            1975 Charger SE E68 323
            1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
            1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
            1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch
                It's refreshing to see so much wicked info all in one place. I'm currently trying to get my 78 xe on the road and i have found so much useful info here already.
                Can anyone recommend a good front and rear anti-sway bar setup? I'm looking for a nice handling ride and i've already replaced my subframe isolator bushings with a solid setup.
                for a good rear sway bar go to pst.

Performance Suspension Technology - CHRYSLER - Cordoba 1975-83

now for the frt end i would start with this guy -

73 B/R body Torsion Bar Crossmember Bushings - Mopar Style Free Classified Ads

Solid Aluminum Isolators Late B, R FJM cars! - Mopar Style Free Classified Ads

i hope this helps out.
                sigpic

My Garage

Comment

Welcome, did you come here from my Magnum facebook page?

A lot of good and solid advice from those who've loved and lived these cars for years!!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
                    Lurch, welcome to Style . . . from the boonies in Ontario.
                    Thanks Man! I,ve been spending a little more time inside the house on account of the weather. -28c this morning without wind chill. I've got the magnum gutted pretty good right now. Lots of work needed for an early summer completion i think. When i have more time, i will post some more pictures of my car and other rides. I've had a bit of a cordoba addiction in the past. I have my latest magnum pics up on cardomane My username there is lurchybaby

Comment

Working...
                    X