Magnum Digital Dash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Digital Dash

I have a bunch of cars that I think are cool, but seldom drive. Lately things are a little slow at the shop (until racing season starts and we start breaking stuff) so I've been having Dallas get one car out of storage weekly to change the fluids and go through -- and then I drive it for a week. Last week I drove my Grand National while the Magnum was getting new shocks and being gone through and then detailed. Now I'm driving the Magnum while the 81 Imperial is being gone through. And the cycle continues -- so all of the cars get a little use and just just sit and rot.

I was recently asked to post some photos of the digital dash I did on the car 6-7 years ago.

The below are horrible photos because the sun was coming through the T-Tops, and the flash. I'll try to take better ones when the car has the benefit of shade in the garage or shop.

Here's the Mess I made when doing the dash

This is the dash prior to going digital

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Future upgrades to this car is going to be a new black and red paint job (colors of my Olds, Challenger, and pickup); more modern luxury seats, floor shifter and shifter-less column.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
    X