78 Magnum project for sale in TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 Magnum project for sale in TX

Hi everyone, my 79 300 is running so well it has replaced my 78 Magnum... which never stayed running worth a crap. It now sits as a roller, no eng. / trans, and it's time for it to go. A year and a half ago it was quite a ride, definitely needs work put into it, parts thrown at it, and someone who'll build it into something cool. Was a 318/998, all the Magnum parts are still on it, front & rear sway bars, a relatively rot-free (except on the cowl) Southern car. Spinnaker white, red corduroy interior. No rear seat. I have extra parts we can talk about. Car itself is $550.

Pics at www.birdsongguitars.com/car.htm

Please call me at 512.392.4400 or 512.847.5809; I'm really slow on email and VERY slow with PMs. I'm in Wimberley, TX, about an hour out of Austin.

Out of my asking price, I'll donate $50 to this site, it's the best Mopar board going! ~Scott
    Scott in Texas... 67 Valiant, 69 Dart, 73 Dart Sport, 74 D100, 79 300... and a Pinto with a V8!
    Thanks for using your signals, not passing on the right, and not pluralizing with apostrophes...

C'mon, it's gotta go. It's like an ex still living in your house. Another week and I'm going to start stripping it & haul it off. Then I'll have to sell the rare parts for top dollar on eBarf to recoup something off of this, and I don't want to do any of that. Much rather sell the car cheap to someone...

I'm personally done with it... I did the losing your shirt part for you, all you have to do now is turn wrenches & bring it back to life. Exorcism complete!

Will make a good builder, not tweaked, not all rotted out underneath...

Clear title.

Or use it for parts.

Or be a pig and put every part up on eBay for ten times what it's worth... I don't even care. Just get it out of my space so I can work on my other Mopars. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Scott in Texas... 67 Valiant, 69 Dart, 73 Dart Sport, 74 D100, 79 300... and a Pinto with a V8!
    Thanks for using your signals, not passing on the right, and not pluralizing with apostrophes...

Comment

Can you shoot me a picture of the cowl? I need a parts car w/good cowl section.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Why don't you just donate it to Old Tired Rebel. He lost his car if you recall.

:yeah that:
        71 Charger 340 904 w/670 cfm Holley
        72 Charger 400 727 w/625 AFB
        73 Charger 340 727 parts car. available w/o engine or trans

Comment

Magnumguy, the cowl on my car is the only spot with rot - rot at the windshield base by the hood hinges and bubbles at various spots by what looks like ineffective drainage holes. Rest of the car is fine. Sorry!

71charger, I can't be here as much as I'd like and I didn't know that about OTR - fill me in on what happened / link me to the thread.

Thanks!
          ~Scott

Comment

71 Charger, that would sure be great for OTR
            1975 Charger SE E68 323
            1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
            1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
            1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Ummm... I searched, couldn't find anything. Anyone want to fill me in / help me learn more about this, since it was suggested?

How'd he lose it, guys?

Comment

Hmmm... starting to smell like an S-storm passed through these parts; tell you what. My empathy's with anyone who deserves it. As for the car? someone wants it they can make me an offer and be ready to make all the transportation arrangements. Then they can do with it as they wish, including giving it away. A late '70s Mopar is enough drama by itself; I sure don't need to step into any more just to get this one out of my life.

Comment

Can you take a shot of the cowl? You can PM it or email me.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Working...
                  X