Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know that I've ever seen one that color before....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know that I've ever seen one that color before....

Don't know that I've ever seen one that color before....

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...067531489.html
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

I've seen a Cordoba that color before, used to see it almost every day but I think it got sold on craigslist and I haven't seen it any more. Not the best choice in the color palliate in my opinion.
    12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

I don't think I've seen it that year but it resembles some of the earlier medium greens.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

I've seen lighter and darker shades, but just didn't recall his one. Here it is on the color chip chart... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-...sQ5fLiterature
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

don't recall seeing this color much but charger looks good
          Poorwhite boy

Comment

Kinda fits the era. Not fav. but it is different. Nice car too.

Not sure I've ever seen a Doba that shade of green.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Would have to pass on that color. Looks like it is probably a nice car though.
              1975 Charger SE E68 323
              1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
              1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
              1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
                Would have to pass on that color. Looks like it is probably a nice car though.
                Wouldn't be on my short list if I were buying a new car, but it is kind of fun having an unusual color/combo.

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Looks real close to the FF4 green that was factory for my 70 Hemi Cuda
                  9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Working...
                  X