Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1979 300 Wiper Arm Transmission Bushing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me tha money!!!!! Lol!

Comment

No problem. Show me the parts!

Comment

Just sent the money for the second one - hope people keep ponying up and this gets going.
        Originally posted by DobaMark View Post
        I just sent the money for one. I'd like to send the money for a second but I may have to wait until after tax refund time.
        12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

Like I've said from the beginning, I don't have the cash to fund this project. We(everyone that wants one) need $7,000 to get this project done. That's why I asked for 100 pre-paid orders @ $70 each. As of today, 02-04-2011, there's $567 in the STAND ALONE pay pal account that I setup to safe guard YOUR money while we get this thing going. That means we only need $6433 to Git'r dun.

I hope you all understand that as excited as I am to help out with this, I am more cautious about your money. If this doesn't get done for what ever reason, I am going to make sure that you guys get your money back. We've all seen it happen where people pool their money to fund something and when it didn't happen the money wasn't returned to all who invested. I do not want that happen.

Comment

would not the Dorman wiper linkage bushing repair kit be just what he needs / part # 49447
            MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            l have 1972 to 93 dodge truck wiring diagrams and 1976 to 85 dodge car wiring diagrams / just ask

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
              would not the Dorman wiper linkage bushing repair kit be just what he needs / part # 49447
              Those are the small end links that are used on these cars. But this thread is about the larger center link that is unique to these cars. Much larger, a more complex piece and only service by Chrysler as a part of the linkage.
              12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

I got the smaller pieces from Rock auto. Still need the big piece here.

Comment

NOS ones are almost dried up and no one else is making it. That's how this got started.

Comment

money order

Originally posted by Topher View Post
                    You can send the money order to:

Chris McGinnis
                    106 Edison Ct.
                    Stanley, NC

I'll send you a receipt with a photo copy of your payment for your records.
                    HI Chris sorry for the late reply I have been very sick but better now and I will send off a money order this week Thanks White Charger

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better White Charger.

We're up to $702! $6298 to go! We're a 10th of the way there people!

Comment

• zip code

Originally posted by Topher View Post
                        Glad you're feeling better White Charger.

We're up to $702! $6298 to go! We're a 10th of the way there people!
                        HI Topher when you printed your address you missed your zip code Could you please add it in rely so I can mail off the order thanks White Charger P.S thanks for all your work with the org Chargers as well

Comment

Sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain.

Comment

• Since we've passed the end of January and the end of February will be here before we know it-I have a queston: How long do you guys want to take to complete this project? As long as it takes? 6 months? A year? I'm in it for the long haul, I want you guys to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topher View Post
                              Since we've passed the end of January and the end of February will be here before we know it-I have a queston: How long do you guys want to take to complete this project? As long as it takes? 6 months? A year? I'm in it for the long haul, I want you guys to be happy.
                              I know this was mentioned earlier but there may not be enough members on this web site to fill the magic number of orders and to find out what other cars these parts fit and get it on their web sites maybe the only way to get enough orders. Checking with the Cordoba and "r "body websites could be a start once its confirmed that they [the "r'] uses the same parts There were only 4200 300's and 1600+ mag Gt's built so you need a wider forum to get the 100 orders I am sure we would all like to have the parts just maynot be enough of us/ White Charger

Comment

• Topher...I still plan on pre-purchasing one of these. Just waiting to get caught up on some other things, as previously mentioned.

Speaking only for myself, I'm in no rush. I didn't think this would happen overnight.
                                WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X