Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1979 300 Wiper Arm Transmission Bushing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Model Wiper Bushing Shipping Update

Hello All,

Just an update to my prior postings, and any other posting, that listed a shipping price. Due to the increase by the USPS, the cost to ship the wiper bushing, or caps, is now $5.50.

Thanks,
    Scott

Comment

• FYI Guys- I have listed my 300 for sale in the classifieds.

Just a note to let everyone know I have put my 300 up for sale.
      Although not cheap, still a great value for what the car is. 21,600 Origina documented miles and fully document ownership from new.

Please follow the link provided in the ad for 113 photos.

Here are some links:

Ad.
      http://www.moparstyle.com/classifiedads/showproduct.php?product=1374&title=1979-300-w-2f-21-2c600-origina-miles26amp-3b-documented&cat=8" target="_blank">http://www.moparstyle.com/classifiedads/showproduct.php?product=1374&title=1979-300-w-2f-21-2c600-origina-miles26amp-3b-documented&cat=8" target="_blank">http://www.moparstyle.com/classifiedads/showproduct.php?product=1374&title=1979-300-w-2f-21-2c600-origina-miles26amp-3b-documented&cat=8" target="_blank">http://www.moparstyle.com/classified...cumented&cat=8

Pictures.
      http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/sv48230/1979%20300%203-18-2012/" target="_blank">1979 300 3-18-2012 pictures by sv48230 - Photobucket

Thanks,
      Scott
      Last edited by Bubby79-300; 03-24-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Will you be out of the late B business then?

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

• Selling my 79-300

Not sure. Several other cars I'm interested in but they want soooo much money for them.

Only selling if the right buyer (not only price but appreciation for the car, too). Other wise it says in my garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubby79-300 View Post
            Just a note to let everyone know I have put my 300 up for sale.
            Although not cheap, still a great value for what the car is. 21,600 Origina documented miles and fully document ownership from new.

Please follow the link provided in the ad for 113 photos.

Thanks,
            Scott

Nice car!

Why not post a link to the ad?

http://www.moparstyle.com/classified...cumented&cat=8

1979 300 3-18-2012 pictures by sv48230 - Photobucket

Comment

• Wiper Bushing Assembly Late 70's

Good Morning All,

I just thought I'd update everyone with regards to fit issues and pricing.
              I would edit my prior post, but I don't seem to have the ability to do that.

From the orders I have received and the pictures everyone has sent, it appears that Chrysler used a couple of different links back then. What I believe to be correct is, if you have a link that contains the "pit" and a small bearing, then the part(s) I make will work. I'm still researching to see that if you have the link with "no" bearing (like I do), then the cap will not work at this time. I will follow up on this if I can verify that the cap will fit a non-bearing link.

Also, due to increasing cost of materials and the time involved to make the parts, I must raise my prices. Going forward from this date, pricing shall be as follows:

Cap Only $ 45.00 plus $ 5.50 for USPS Priority Shipping.
              Complete Set $ 90.00 plus $ 5.50 for USPS Priority Shipping.

Another note. Please email me and I will send you an updated order form to complete.

Thanks,
              Scott

sv48230@gmail.com

Comment

• Still a bargain. I've sent several your way.

Also, I was asked about you maybe sending me a few of each (if you make both) and selling them @ Carlisle? I'd do it to promote the part.

Comment

• http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/cla...l-linkage.html

I need this for the 81 Imperial -- are they same as the Late B? and where can I get one?
                  Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                  Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                  Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

• Dave, I think I have his cell #, I'll see and let him know what you need. I'm thinking they're the same piece, or at least interchangeable enough

Comment

• kewl - thanx

he really ought to place his ad in the Free Classifieds (or have a banner)

Comment

• He should be replying to your request, maybe you can work out something

Comment

• You know, I've been negligent in ordering a spare from this fellow. If he's going to be cranking up the old bushing-making machine, I'd better see about getting my hands on one. Times-a-wastin'.
                          WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

• Future Wiper Bushing/Kits

Well, it's December 2012 and the year is just about over.
                            I've had 14 orders this past year and I hope everyone is happy with my work.

I am in the process of sending two more orders out today. Going forward, I will be taking orders only this winter (no production), but will need at least 15+/- orders come Spring to continue this venture.

If I do not receive 15+/- orders come Spring, I will refund all monies that is sent to me. As of this writing the pricing will stay the same, 90.00 plus 5.50 UPSP Priority Shipping for a full kit and 45.00 plus 5.50 shipping for the cap only.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Email me at sv48230@gmail.com

Thanks and hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comment

• i picked up some small bushings from local store as i lost pass side wiper and hoipe the bushing i got will work they are very small is that what anyone is looking for? alan

Comment

• Originally posted by bigals73dart View Post
                                i picked up some small bushings from local store as i lost pass side wiper and hoipe the bushing i got will work they are very small is that what anyone is looking for? alan

the above are the easy ones to find, the 2" transmission bushing is the hard one.

Comment

Working...
                                X