original magnum aluminum wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original magnum aluminum wheels

Anyone have a set of aluminum magnum wheels for sale??and if soo ho much and maybe pics? thanks very much I would like to put some on my monaco

are this the wheels you looking for
    Poorwhite boy

Comment

no something like these

Comment

The ones you want aren't aluminum, but are steel. They were included in the Magnum GT package.
        12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

check e-bay they always some on there for sale
          Poorwhite boy

Comment

Copcar wheels are a nice alternative to the GT wheels DobaMark pointed out, and some are drilled for the centercaps already.

Oh, welcome and where is that Magnum? That is nice with a capital N

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
              Copcar wheels are a nice alternative to the GT wheels DobaMark pointed out, and some are drilled for the centercaps already.

Oh, welcome and where is that Magnum? That is nice with a capital N
              lol its just a picture I found on the internet snd ok didnt know they were steel and thanks for the welcome!

Comment

I have a set of 4 buried in my barn with trim rings and center caps; I'd have to dig them out. They needed a coat of paint and the centre caps were peeling, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darlantan View Post
                  I have a set of 4 buried in my barn with trim rings and center caps; I'd have to dig them out. They needed a coat of paint and the centre caps were peeling, though.
                  maybe post or send me pics?how much would you want for them?

Comment

I'll have to dig them out of the barn and snap a pic; I haven't looked at them in about 3 years.

Looking a little closer at your pic; I might actually have the earlier Rallye wheels and not those. They did come off a parts Magnum, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darlantan View Post
                      I'll have to dig them out of the barn and snap a pic; I haven't looked at them in about 3 years.

Looking a little closer at your pic; I might actually have the earlier Rallye wheels and not those. They did come off a parts Magnum, though.
                      oh well lol if you find them i will look at them im not picky

Comment

Working...
                      X