Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for seat hardware

Ive got my skins made up to redo my high-back buckets,

But I need the leather buttons that dimple the cushions, mine have all fallen apart.

any leads on who would have them>?

I know someone who was atta yard today. If/when he PM's me, I'll ask if he had seen any.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Old Tired Rebel has a yard near him that has a lot of Doba's in it that were mostly complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
        I know someone who was atta yard today. If/when he PM's me, I'll ask if he had seen any.
        Not too sure he was looking for that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
          Not too sure he was looking for that lol
          I meant he probably saw some of the cars that had that type seat....

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

not sure what your meaning ask shorty im sure he remembers the magnum i did see that wasnt completely ripped apart had buckets in it dark blue ....mine are like a bright blue that i have for sale but there were other mopars out there aspen volare lebarons dippys that may have had them like i said im not sure what exactly it is ask shorty maybe he remembers and knows what you are talking about
            ......the mag did have a console and some parts that were good only got pics of the late b roadrunner that was out there that had some good parts ,..... got them posted on my facebook bill
            Have lots of chrome and a nearly complete blue interior out of a 75 charger Buckets console everything.....have a few 100mph speedos looking for red bucket seats for my 79 cordoba

Comment

what color ??? and is there a certain way to get them off without ruining them ?/and or ruining whole seat lol
              Originally posted by anrkii
              Ive got my skins made up to redo my high-back buckets,

But I need the leather buttons that dimple the cushions, mine have all fallen apart.

any leads on who would have them>?
              Have lots of chrome and a nearly complete blue interior out of a 75 charger Buckets console everything.....have a few 100mph speedos looking for red bucket seats for my 79 cordoba

Comment

If they are like the buttons on the later cars which I think they are, then you can expand your search to the Fifth Avenues and New Yorkers, even the FWD ones. I had to replace one on my Fifth Avenue and it was pretty simple, easier to remove than install. The button is pushed through the seat cover and then the tabs on the back of it are spread apart to hold it in place. The easiest to remove are the ones where you can get to the back of the seat but you can usually pry them out carefully.
                12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

I managed to salvage what I had and get a few bits from the fabric store, so I dont need buttons any more. Got a local guy to make the seat skins for $150 each, and I did the install.
                  turned out real nice for a total of $330

thanks or the help
                  Last edited by anrkii; 11-11-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X