need red buckets for my 79 doby/ floor shifter mounting help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need red buckets for my 79 doby/ floor shifter mounting help

figured i would catch more attention posting this here ...like title says ....i need red buckets for my 79 doba i have a blue set but need red i prefer cloth but would take leather as long as you have the back seat also and may be looking for shifter parts have the console (just going to recover it but it seems i may be missing a few small things here and there ..........also if anyone has any tips on installing the floor shifter on non floor shift car links and advice would be appreciated thanks .........................

i have lots of chrome trim, extra taillights...almost complete blue interior buckets and console etc a couple 100mph non tach clusters, windows just ask i may have....... most parts are from a 75 charger and some from a 77-79 doba thanks again .........im ready to get this project rollin!
    Have lots of chrome and a nearly complete blue interior out of a 75 charger Buckets console everything.....have a few 100mph speedos looking for red bucket seats for my 79 cordoba

Have you checked out the Free Classifieds

Right here at Moparstyle!
    1978-79 Magnum, 300, Corboba interior parts RED

Good luck!

Comment

Just wondering, have you got the Charger SE badges that sit on the bottom of the front fenders? Maybe it's time to be thinking about red dye?
      1975 Charger SE E68 323
      1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
      1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
      1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

would like have blue interior for my magnum
        Poorwhite boy

Comment

I have a 79 300 parts car, it has the red leather seats, fronts are wasted, backs aren't too bad. If you wanted to drive out here and take them out, (not and easy task) you can HAVE THEM.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

why is it not a easy task
            Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
            I have a 79 300 parts car, it has the red leather seats, fronts are wasted, backs aren't too bad. If you wanted to drive out here and take them out, (not and easy task) you can HAVE THEM.
            Have lots of chrome and a nearly complete blue interior out of a 75 charger Buckets console everything.....have a few 100mph speedos looking for red bucket seats for my 79 cordoba

Comment

It was "moved" by the gaswell folks sideways by dozer, and it flattened the tires, and it's setting pretty well on the ground. I haven't worried about it much as I bought it for the drivetrain, not the body parts, which this car's rusted way beyond being used.

Comment

i had talked to mag30079 awhile back just never found a way to make it up that way im trying to find the style of buckets i have (blue ones) they have a more sporty look i think jmo

Comment

I got a friend at work whose wife does upholstery for cars . I asked him for a price quote . I believe base price is $500 . I'm guessing that's for both seats .
                  All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

The 1975 buckers are a high back design, I think it was 1978 they switch to the low back buckets.
                    12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by DobaMark View Post
                      The 1975 buckers are a high back design, I think it was 1978 they switch to the low back buckets.
                      .... with removable headrests.

Comment

Working...
                      X