My old Doba is going to be in Mopar Muscle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old Doba is going to be in Mopar Muscle

It's going to be in the Penta-Stars section, Better late than never. It will be in the Jan/2011 issue. I know that's not like being featured, but, it's pretty cool for me.

Thats great! congrats! I get that magazine and will be looking for your car.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Excellent! I'll keep an eye open for it.
      WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

That's awesome, great going. I will be looking for it.
        Cheers Don

Comment

Congrats!
          That's cool!

Comment

Cool Man! Pictures?

Comment

That is cool.

Comment

thats awesome, now i know someone who is famous. i cant wait to see it in the mail. congrats:clapping:
                sigpic

My Garage

Comment

Just looked at your car in Mopar Muscle, looks great, congrats!!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

One of the Mopar faithful here at work got her issue last night and told me she'd seen it. I've not gotten mine yet.

Comment

Congratulations wedgheaded !
                      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

My coppy was in my mail box when I got home. I showed it to my 18 yr old daughter, she grinned from ear to ear and said, "that's awsome!" High praise indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgeheaded View Post
                          My coppy was in my mail box when I got home. I showed it to my 18 yr old daughter, she grinned from ear to ear and said, "that's awsome!" High praise indeed.
                          That is awsome! Nothing will be better than your childs positive reaction.

Comment

Working...
                          X