77 Cordoba Convertible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 Cordoba Convertible?

Monterey is a salt-air city, so expect a ton of rust.

1977 Cordoba Convertable

Posting has a link with pictures of original condition convertibles.

That would be a cool car to have, but a lot of work. I think that there was a company in Florida that did some convert conversions back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
      That would be a cool car to have, but a lot of work. I think that there was a company in Florida that did some convert conversions back then.
      That'd be a lot of work. It looks like it MIGHT be drivable though while that work is being done. Could be a fun car, but even that price could be too much if it's worse than the pics.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

I saw this ad, and another with more pictures (ebay iirc). I'm not sure this was a conversion. Compared to a "finished" conversion, I see NONE of the mechanism or trim. Either all the conversion parts were stripped off for some reason, or this is a "home made" convertible.

I could also be wrong. :ROFLMAO:
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

It'd be great to convert a Magnum to a convertible.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

A convertible Doba would be pretty neat to have. I wonder if the story is true about the original owner? ? ?
            1975 Charger SE E68 323
            1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
            1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
            1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
              A convertible Doba would be pretty neat to have. I wonder if the story is true about the original owner? ? ?
              Anything is possible. But I have my doubts. As popular as he was as a pitch man, you mean to tell me you and I have been around the Cordoba hobby this long Roy, and never heard of him having owned one?
              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
                I wonder how rare Monteblon is for a last name... Ricardo isn't that uncommon of a first name.

It looks really clean (inside and out) for a harbor freight conversion. But restorable condition may also be a stretch. I don't think it's worth the money involved to restore it anyway. (those don't go for too much yet to justify fixing this, but it could possibly end up making a nice vehicle to park in the garage and take out when nice)
                '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Working...
                X