No announcement yet.

77 Daytona Stripes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be someone who'll do those one-of's and small orders, and then they'll get our business. I'd rather help out some struggling or adventurous manufacturer than feed the big guns.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Troy, how long ago did you sell this sweet Charger? That is pretty nice. And a non-air car to boot !

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
      There will be someone who'll do those one-of's and small orders, and then they'll get our business. I'd rather help out some struggling or adventurous manufacturer than feed the big guns.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Troy, how long ago did you sell this sweet Charger? That is pretty nice. And a non-air car to boot !
      It' probably a little over two years, that car was a hard eBay lesson learned. I almost lost my ass on that car, it was a 20 footer, but the Blue interior was beautiful, like new, tach dash and all. That's why I will never trust pictures from someone I don't know again, cause pictures & people LIE.

Comment

Working...
      X