77 Daytona Stripes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 Daytona Stripes

Does anybody have the demensions and placement for the stripes and two tone paint scheme?
    I am starting the resto and would like to put things back to original when done.
    I have taken some pics but a factory spec would be nice.
    Cheers and thanks Don

Good luck with that, the only thing I can offer is some pictures of my 77 I had, but you probably already have them if you have the car.

Comment

Maybe Pheonix Graphics might help. They do the Magnum GT stripes

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thanks for the help guys.
        I will try Pheonix.
        Hotwheel could you send me what you have for pics, mine was repainted once and they might be wrong.
        My email is ve3gnx66@yahoo.ca
        Cheers Don

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
          No one makes Daytona stripes, a least not when I was searching about two years ago.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by CRZNYT View Post
          Thanks for the help guys.
          I will try Pheonix.
          Hotwheel could you send me what you have for pics, mine was repainted once and they might be wrong.
          My email is ve3gnx66@yahoo.ca
          Cheers Don
          I emailed you some and here are some more.

Comment

Hey Troy:

I got the email thanks again, cool looking car. I called Phenoix and left them a message to call me back. There site says they can make any stripe and decal you need so I hope they are right.
            Mine are not correct compaired to yours and a few others, slight difference when the last owner painted it.
            Thanks again Don

Comment

email me some too ! I'm gonna do the same paint scheme on my Lebaron .

tcracing615@aol.com
              All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Pheonix does not make them. I called them and they said they can't make enough money selling them. I said to him your ad says "any car any year any stripe" not much was said after that. What a crock.
                I will keep looking.
                Either somebody here or another site sent me the demensions and placing of the stripes, if I could find that again I would be able to make my own stripes at least.
                Cheers Don
                Last edited by CRZNYT; 10-06-2010, 05:11 AM. Reason: missed a word

Comment

I was thinking they could make them, not that they do make them.

That might be easier and more cost effective to just have someone paint them, and get the letter stenciled.

Comment

Pheonix does not make them. I called them and they said they can't make enough money selling them. I said to him your ad says "any car any year any stripe" not much was said after that. What a crock.
                    I will keep looking.
                    Either somebody here or another site sent me the demensions and placing of the stripes, if I could find that again I would be able to make my own stripes at least.
                    Cheers Don

That might be easier and more cost effective to just have someone paint them, and get the letter stenciled.

You are both right. Too bad some companies don't back up what they claim.

http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by Magnumguy

That might be easier and more cost effective to just have someone paint them, and get the letter stenciled

Hey Magnumguy:

It's not your fault I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out with an idea of where to look. It just ticks me off when they bost "any stripe, any year, any car"

I would try (paint) that but I don't have the specs or placement for me to do this. I am not sure of the colour combo for my car, I know that it would be gold and fawn for the stripes but I don't know what size to make them. And I don't know what colour or size the "Charger Daytona" for the fenders and deck lid would be.
                      If I could this out I would give it a try.

Comment

Oh, that's just part of the fun of owning a late B.

Comment

Oh, that's just part of the fun of owning a late B.

Yeah I thought finding parts for my 66 was tough

Comment

As much as I am a Magnum person, I like the 75-77 interior better.
                            Guns dont kill, socialized healthcare kills

Comment

Spoke to them about some one-off work before, and received the same answer. I even asked him to due some volume (this was a small decal, and I offered to buy 100)...he still said no.
                              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
                              X