Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who brings the sheet metal to the car shows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who brings the sheet metal to the car shows?

Several venders bring trailer loads of fenders, quarters, etc. to the Classic Event shows and NATS. Does anybody know their names. I'd like to try to set up something. I'm not having any luck finding a fender.

Have you tried Murray ParK? He's in Ohio.
    http://www.cbodies.com/
    12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

You might contact the folks who put on the Classic and also the Mopar Nats people. They might know who brings it? I've got their card, but can't find it

Hey, give me a call tonight @ home.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by DobaMark View Post
        Have you tried Murray ParK? He's in Ohio.
        http://www.cbodies.com/

e mailed them, Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
        You might contact the folks who put on the Classic and also the Mopar Nats people. They might know who brings it? I've got their card, but can't find it

Hey, give me a call tonight @ home.

Good thought, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgeheaded
          Several venders bring trailer loads of fenders, quarters, etc. to the Classic Event shows and NATS. Does anybody know their names. I'd like to try to set up something. I'm not having any luck finding a fender.
          Stephens Performance

Comment

Originally posted by goldenmannder View Post
            Stephens Performance

Is their stuff used or repop?

Comment

They have both,but they bring the new stuff to the big shows,at least they did last year. AMD stuff I think.

Comment

Wedge what did you find out with the guy I linked to out here in California?
                I know they have them, was the shipping too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Castle50 View Post
                  Wedge what did you find out with the guy I linked to out here in California?
                  I know they have them, was the shipping too much?

I opened that one at work and forgot to contact them from home. I just did. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgeheaded

What are ya looking for ?
                    All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty Thompson View Post
                      What are ya looking for ?

PS front fender.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgeheaded View Post
                        I opened that one at work and forgot to contact them from home. I just did. Thanks for the reminder.

He's got alot of late Bs out there. I've been wanting to hit the lottery to buy his whole collection......................why?
                        Because I remember going out there in the 80s and seeing the whole collection of E and Bs....lol
                        His son (who was killed in a race accident) was a good friend back in the day. He dated my cousin. He GAVE me the entire front end for my 1970 Charger.

Jerry is the guy to talk to, but he's getting up in the years. There may be another person that handles it.
                        Last time I was in there they were shipping stuff to Australia.

***Now- you you need the part but don't want to pay shipping right now. You can set up and pay for it with a CC. I can pick it up and store it for you no problem, but probably just better to ship it from there.
                        I checked their parts link and they have a few fenders listed. They have more, but they list what they want to take off of parts cars first. They have a few that are worthy of restorations and like to keep them whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Castle50 View Post
                          He's got alot of late Bs out there. I've been wanting to hit the lottery to buy his whole collection......................why?
                          Because I remember going out there in the 80s and seeing the whole collection of E and Bs....lol
                          His son (who was killed in a race accident) was a good friend back in the day. He dated my cousin. He GAVE me the entire front end for my 1970 Charger.

Jerry is the guy to talk to, but he's getting up in the years. There may be another person that handles it.
                          Last time I was in there they were shipping stuff to Australia.

***Now- you you need the part but don't want to pay shipping right now. You can set up and pay for it with a CC. I can pick it up and store it for you no problem, but probably just better to ship it from there.
                          I checked their parts link and they have a few fenders listed. They have more, but they list what they want to take off of parts cars first. They have a few that are worthy of restorations and like to keep them whole.

Thanks, I checked their site and found they had several cars listed, 2 Chargers and a Cordoba, I figured more. I have a lead on one that only a couple hr drive from home. I'm not a big fan of buying sight unseen. I figure I can get something at the NATS but I didn't want to drive the car that long with the bad fender. I'm just looking at a leisurely pace, some times that pays off big.

Comment

What car are you looking for sheet metal for?

Comment

A couple of Chargers you say . . . did you happen to see if the grills were any good in them? Good luck with finding a fender.
                              1975 Charger SE E68 323
                              1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
                              1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
                              1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Working...
                              X