1.5 DIN After Market Radio for Mopar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 DIN After Market Radio for Mopar

I stumbled onto this, it's not for me, but might be right for you.
    The RetroSound Newport is a direct-fit replacement radio for your classic. Newport looks and fits like the original factory radio, but boasts the most modern technological features. An Apple Made-For-iPod interface is built in, as is Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Newport features a dual color (amber or green) color display and backlit buttons. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone or flash drive (one on the front panel and one in the rear) plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Newport has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs - plus subwoofer output - to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your vehicle with the included mounting hardware and wiring harness. Until now, the only solution for your vehicle has been to install a standard DIN-sized radio - an installation that looks awkward and out of place. Now you can have the most modern features without sacrificing the looks of your classic ride.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"
Working...
X