Looking For Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Feedback

Hello all, it has been a while since I have posted on the forum here. Anyways, just trying to make future plans with the '79 Cordoba. Well, I'm in a debate if I should stick with the factory wheels with the hubcaps with some 215 or 225/75/15 tires? Or if I should go aftermarket? I was thinking a Cragar 610 GT maybe with 245/60/15s in front and 275/60/15 rear? My car is stock with 2.45 gears and the lockup converter. Part of me says the wheel cover (hubcaps)? Here's an actual older picture of the car.
    Attached Files

Oh man...I had a '78 in Cadet Blue with white halo top and interior...LOVED that car. See yours makes me want another one.

Personally, I plan to do both. I like those hubcaps very much, and have a mint set (though they are wrong for my '77). I intend to keep the steel wheels and run those caps with whitewalls when I'm in the mood, and some (wrong for '77) alloy factory wheels from the '80s with white letter 60s.
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

I saw a Doba once with true-spoked wire wheels, I like it, also had 3 bar spinner centers. Unusual but nice.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thank you both for the feedback. I've been doing some more thinking and for right now I think I'll just keep it the way it is until I get a better grip on different ideas.

Comment

I put Goodrich TAs 235/60-15 on my Magnum and I think they look like the right size for that car

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	262251
          Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
          Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
          Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
          X