Best Headers for 1978 Magnum 400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Headers for 1978 Magnum 400

I have a 1978 Magnum 400 BB. Looking for header recommendations that will fit

Thanks

Hemi8power

These ones,

https://www.summitracing.com/int/par...9041/overview/

Nobody will ever list a header made for the late B's, but these are listed to fit up to 74 so I'm sure they'll work. At least I hope they will as I bought a pair for my big block Cordoba earlier this year lol. It's funny, nobody lists headers for our cars, yet the first car that the instructions list is a 75 Cordoba.

Comment

Thanks Doba, let me know how they fit. The reviews are not to encouraging on Summit, but they might just be cry babies.

Comment

Hey, I have some on my 360 Magnum. I don't know what brand they are, but the center dump, which I find odd, but I will admit I'm not much of a header expert. Hey, are you on FAcebook? I have a Facebook page for them, 78-79 Dodge Magnum Owner's Group.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by hemi8power View Post
          Thanks Doba, let me know how they fit. The reviews are not to encouraging on Summit, but they might just be cry babies.
          I see the one guy that complained the most had a 440 swapped into his which makes perfect sense as to why they wouldn't fit well with the engine being larger than the 400. At least I'm sure it's the same guy I saw complaining about them on one of the Mopar forums lol. The Summit brand ones have two dimpled areas from the factory, one for the starter and another for the steering box. I'm hoping to have mine in this weekend, I'll let you know!

Comment

Working...
          X