Need Help on Magnum Shifter Lower Rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on Magnum Shifter Lower Rod

Converting my column shift Magnum to console and in my Magnum and I need help finding two missing parts. I need the rod that goes from the adjustable swivel to the transmission, and the bracket that mounts to the transmission that the bottom of shifter pivots on. Both marked in above. If you know anyone parting a 75-79 console shift B Body, please share this with them. I can be emailed at davetheoldhippie@gmail .com . The part numbers are 4013-123 for bracket & 4019-102 for rod. Those two parts stand in the way of me driving.

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

the lower rod and bracket you can get from classic industries i had to buy the lower rod from them https://www.classicindustries.com/pr...s/mp71016.html this is the one i used works fine most like my stock one that the swivel was junk. and heres the bracket hope this helps https://www.classicindustries.com/pr...ts/md2540.html

Comment

Sorry, I've been away for three weeks with racing and hurricane. John Cope at CRT tightened me up.
      My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

i would love to put the older counsel and shifter, in my magnum but man that those older counsel's and shifters are getting rather expensive

Comment

all in, drove it around today

Comment

Working...
          X