leaf springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaf springs

i was wondering are all 75-79 b body leaf springs interchangeable my friend has a a set of hd leaf springs out of a 75 fury road runner he also they were 6 leafs i never heard of 6 leaf spring set up i thought it was either 4 or 5 leafs will they fit in my 78 magnum any help would be great thanks
    Last edited by dodgert01; 06-01-2017, 09:17 PM.

I am very sure that they'll fit, but let me check w/a friend first. If you can, just measure the length, and measure from front eyelet to where the axle mounts. I have to believe they're the same.
    Last edited by Magnumguy; 06-03-2017, 11:51 AM. Reason: add text

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

All interchange except for wagons.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I put HD Mopar leaf springs on my 78. It required some modification of the lower rubber spring mounts as they are made for 3 leaf springs.

Comment

oldish thread, did you buy these springs or not? if not still available? where and how much?

Comment

no i wasn't selling i was looking to buy and i bought a pair off the internet really great shape for around 100 dollars that was with shipping.

Comment

wow that was a deal.... if you hadn't of bought them I was gonna ask you to pass the info onto me!!!! I had the ones reached on my Fury 8 or 9 years ago, took them off myself and dropped them off at the spring shop, that lasted less than a season. Should have had them add a leaf while I had them out. I put air shocks on it, which isn't technically the right way to fix it, but I don't haul or tow anything anyways.
              I was thinking of trying to locate a tow hitch for it as I think it would be cool to pull my 1978 Apache popup with my 78 Fury when I go camping. this isn't a heavy camper at all, total weight about 1400 lbs without any extra camping gear in it.

Comment

this is the place i got my springs from its a junk yard of course but the springs were in great shape http://www.midcityautosupply.com/

Comment

Working...
                X