X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 magnum hood

I was wondering if a 78 Córdoba hood would fit on a 78 magnum

I don't think so
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

The 1978 parts catalog shows different part numbers for the Cordoba hood 4050-303 and 2 different numbers for the Magnum/Charger hood 4050-300 & 4050-382. I'm not sure of the differences but you may have better luck with a Charger hood.

I just looked at a picture of what was labelled a 1978 Charger and the hoods are definitely different. Best thing to do is browse some pictures of these cars. I don't know what is up with my parts book. Maybe someone needs to teach me how to use it!!
      Last edited by daveo50; 04-18-2017, 09:43 PM. Reason: New information
      Original owner --- 1978 Dodge Magnum XE

Comment

Working...
      X