First very slow drive.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First very slow drive.

Well, thankfully my buddy and I share an alley so I didn't have to drive the old girl on the street for more than a couple hundred feet lol. Seems to run really well, other than the open manifolds making it extremely loud. The transmission kick down also needs adjusted as it shifted into second at a ridiculously low speed and the car fell on its face. The weird squeaking in the video is part of the steering wheel adapter rubbing against the column, a file and a few turns of the wheel should solve the problem.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...DgyMEVfcWVTR1E

That is such a cool view out over that long front end. I've got to get mine on the road.

I see your left fender turn indicator is on solid. Is that the Fuel Pacer, with a vacuum line disconnected? Another '70s gadget that I love. I added one to my car.
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Yuppers it is, but after my intake and carb swap I have like diddly squat for any kind of emissions left lol. Not much for vacuum lines under the hood anymore. I'm actually taking the indicators off, if you know anyone that wants them they can have them, all they have to pay is the shipping.

Comment

I could always use spares. I'll send you a PM.
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Another very cool video!!
          The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Working...
          X