Yes...it's a Magnum!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes...it's a Magnum!

From the Frankenmuth Autofest this past weekend. I couldn't get better photos, because there was such a crowd around it. It was a "Stine" winner.

Driver side, photo shot sideways, looking down through the back window, where the "package shelf" used to be. Now a dedicated open space for amps and sub.

Green sticker on headlamps indicates a trophy / stine winner.

Visit Frankenmuth, MI for the best Auto Fest and Car show in the Country. The Official Auto Fest dates are outlined for 2016 on our website.
    Last edited by DynoDave; 01-23-2018, 07:49 PM. Reason: Updated with photos hosted on Flickr
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Holy crap!!!!! And that's an understatement!!
    Somebody did some nice work. I really like the front end, but not so much the rest.
    Last edited by 80 Aspen RT; 09-14-2016, 09:34 PM.
    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

I was fond of the interior. The door panels, wheel, swivel seats. There doesn't appear to be much that he decided to reuse "as-is".
      WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by DynoDave View Post
        I was fond of the interior. The door panels, wheel, swivel seats. There doesn't appear to be much that he decided to reuse "as-is".
        Agreed. the door panels look so "soft". Not to wild on the rest of the car, but I so appreciate the effort to make this a show-stopper!!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I'd love to see what he started with.

Comment

I love it! It's different and modernized and I've seen plenty that aren't as nice as this Magnum inside and out!
            "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration don't fail us now!"
            '78 Magnum XE 400 w/ Sunroof:
            '79 GT E-58 w/ T's

Comment

There were a few other Late Bs there too.

This Cordoba was flying a "500 CI" license plate. Never had a chance to talk to the owner.

This '77 Charger SE looked great, fresh from the body shop. Spoke with the original owner, and his paint and body guy. As it's the original Formal Black Sunfire Metallic it gives me a very accurate idea of how the Cordoba might turn out.

Last edited by DynoDave; 01-23-2018, 07:55 PM. Reason: Updated with photos hosted on Flickr

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Needs wheel lip mouldings to make it.

Comment

The black Charger SE? Yes, it does. Looks a little nude without them. Makes the sides of the car seem very tall. But the dared things are so hard to come by...and after spending a ton of money on new paint and body, who wants to put dented and corroded old ones back on?

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Nice cars....
                    "You're only as old as the women you feel."
                    -Groucho Marx
                    Moparless for now

Comment

The details are amazing

Comment

Yes, I don't know if there's anything stock left on the car.

Never saw under the hood. And it was not back at Frankenmuth in 2017. I was hoping to have a better look at it.

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
                        X