Can't get rid of "unread" blue circle with arrow, even after viewing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get rid of "unread" blue circle with arrow, even after viewing

Since the tool upgrade, I can't mark posts read. I've tried the Mark Channels Read link at the top and bottom of the page, tried reading each thread and going out and coming back...nothing get's rid of the indicator that there are new, unread posts in threads. ???
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

How long are you waiting for blue circles to go away?

They don't go away immediately, by all of my read threads have the blue circle ultimately go away, even though I don't mark, but just not right away.

I'm still learning this myself, but I'm sure there's an automatic cleanup program run in the background once an hour or so that batch updates.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Thanks Dave. All of the ones that showed up since the new tool are still blue....so several days at this point, and I've viewed them all.

It does look like there is another indicator, a green square with an arrow pointing left which indicates "Contains unread posts", so maybe that is what goes away after you have read all of the newest content. We'll see.
      WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Ok, I'm still working through the big change of this software. I'll create a thread in the "Off Topic Groups" Suggestion Box group, that people can add problems they're finding with new board, and I'll work from that one list. Please add that problem, hopefully with a very detailed explanation and maybe image or screenprint
        Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
        Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
        Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
        X